Cokin P Series Filters
For larger diameter lenses up to 82mm. Recommended for focal lengths from 28mm onwards(35mm format). A wide range of adaptor rings, including dedicated Hasselbad® B50/B60/B70, Rollei® VI as well as a Universal Ring and numerous dedicated accessories (Holder Cap, Ring Cap, Universal Ring, Coupling Ring, Wide Angle Holder, A/P & Z/P Adaptors, Modular Hood, Modular Bellows, Wallet & Storage Boxes, etc.).
P Filter-Holder (BP 400A)
The P Filter-Holder is the ideal Filter-Holder to avoid vignetting on 35mm format lenses. Up to three filters can be used to create a unique effect.
P Wide-Angle Holder (BPW-400A)
This extra slim holder helps to eliminate vignetting down to 20mm focal length. Can hold 1 filter (can be a polarizer) and allows the use of filters with super wide lenses (focal lengths under 20mm) 35mm format.
There are over 140 filters to choose from in the range.
The most popular are:
- Polarizers - Designed to eliminate unwanted reflections and darken skies.
- Graduated - Add colour to a scene by using a Cokin graduated filter to enhance a dull sky, or use a Sunset filter to add warmth.
- Pastels and Diffusers - Ideal for portraits, still life and landscapes, to create a moody atmosphere and a softer effect.
- Warm-up Filters - Add warmth to a portrait shot, giving improved skin tones.
- Colour Filters - Colour correction filters are available, as are Neutral Density filters and filters specifically designed for use with black and white film.
- Optical effects - There is a wide range of filters available to add special effects to photographs, such as Starbursts, Multi-image, close-up, Rainbow, Double exposure etc.